Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Perfect Salon Hair At Home :)

The saying “the grass isn’t always greener on the other side,” is so true when it comes to our hair. I am positively one of those girls who one day wants curly hair and then straight hair the next day. So I found some products that let me split my week up so I can have both beachy waves and then pin-straight hair.
Beachy Wave Hair
[1] Prep your hair with your favorite shampoo & condition.
[2] Blow-dry hair until dry, add body boosting product to roots.
[3] Curl your hair with a curling iron then pull the end of each curl after curling, then shake your hair.
My recommendation for body boosting product is Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost Root Booster. (Sold at local drugstore)




Pin-Straight Hair
[1] Prep your hair with your favorite shampoo & condition. Apply Advance Techniques Lotus Shield by Avon. Lotus Shield keeps hair smooth for 3-days. (Available via an Avon Representative)
[2] Blow-dry hair until dry with a large rolling brush.
[3] Use a flat-iron to add final touches.



Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment